This property was purchased in 1999 as a long-term investment.
The property comprises of an office floor in an existing listed cotton mill building with a total area of 11,500 sq ft.
The listed mill building was built in 1820 and features original wooden floors and iron columns. We have recently commenced extensive restoration and refurbishment works on the raised ground floor of the listed mill building after achieving a complex planning permission and listed building consent. This includes a change of use from 'Storage and Distribution - B8' to 'Office-B1(a)' usage. The space is being converted into modern office space, retaining the listed features and material character of the building including cast iron support structures, pitch pine floorboards and large crittall windows.
The works are due for completion in 2018 and will be taken to the market shortly after, with the aspiration of attracting medium to long term office tenants looking for a great place to work. This will maximise the company's revenue from the ptroperty and initiate our growth in the region.